Order of Worship
- Call to Worship: Psalm 14
- Opening Prayer
- Hymn # 261: Christ in his Word draws near
- Scripture Reading: Acts 7:1-8
- Pastoral Prayer
- Hymn # 460: Love Divine, all loves excelling
- Sermon: Genesis 12:1-8
- Lord’s Supper
- Hymn # 506: Why should cross and trial grieve me?
- Wednesday night bible study & prayer meeting will be at the Yap’s house at 7:30pm this week, We’ll be discussing pages 9-19 of Pilgrim’s Progress;
- Cry room is available behind the pulpit;
- Please turn your mobile phones on silent so that the Lord’s worship is not interrupted;
- On 10 April at 4:45pm we plan to have a church business meeting to discuss our future church meeting place, We ask all non-members to join us online via zoom that day for the worship service so that every church member may attend in person both the worship service and the business meeting
- During our worship service today we will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper, Please read below what our church believes about this ordinance of Christ;
Today at the end of our afternoon worship service we will be remembering our Saviour’s death in the celebration of the Lord’s Supper. This ordinance was instituted personally by Christ to be observed in his churches for the perpetual remembrance and showing forth the sacrifice in his death. It is given as a confirmation of the faith of believers in all the benefits of Christ’s death, their spiritual nourishment and growth in him, a reminder of the duties which they owe to him and a pledge of their communion with him and with each other. Therefore, it is the privilege and duty of believers to spiritually receive and feed upon Christ crucified in this ordinance. To that end, we warmly invite all baptised members of a local Bible-believing church to join with us in remembering our Lord.